Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend with an 09 Suzuki Boulevard C50T that would like to turn it into a bobber (Blue Collar Bobber kit). Per BCB the kit will work for 09 C50T. My friend would like to remove floorboards & heel/toe shifter & replace it with footrests & toe shifter. Are there parts from the M50 or other C50's that would make this modification a bolt on change??? I just joined this website to get your expertise with C50's to help my friend with his project... I personally own an 07 KLR 650 but the mid-size V-twins also interest me..

·
Registered
670 Posts
You can do a direct bracket and peddle swap with a 01-04 Vl800

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Lightwield & 03volusiarider so much for the info....... Right as I was viewing your responses my buddy called & I told him I got the answer for him.. I told him the photo in Volusia Rider's response was the look he looking for... Thanks again... Probably will have other questions in the future..

·
Registered
68 Posts
I recently converted my '13 M50 to a bobber with BCB's kit (thread here). Just wanted to say great parts, couldn't be happier! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.