Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my c90t boulevard needs a replacement windshield, and I cannot seem to source JUST a replacement glass, so I'm debating on snagging one from a c50, matching up the holes, drill an extra 2-4 if need be, and install hardware again.

Will this be okay? my dimensions were 19x22 with a 9 inch cutout(?)

Now I see replacement c50 ones, and they're 21x23, but possibly smaller or same lamp cutout?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It's also worth mentioning I'm talking about 7jurock windshields on eBay, for the c50 by the way.

·
Registered
19,746 Posts
No, the holes will not match up. You need a C90 specific windscreen.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, the holes will not match up. You need a C90 specific windscreen.
Like I said above, I do not mind customizing by "drill an extra 2-4 if need be "

I was hoping maybe someone tried this before me to verify for sure. Either way, I think I may actually be buying a new replacement from Clearview Shields because a new replacement is 300-500 anyways and anyone who tried to sell me a used on with shipping ends up being around 300 anyhow.

·
Super Moderator
21,369 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

maybe not what you are looking for but made for the c90...
Yeah I've looked all over on eBay, trust me. Closest one is 300 with like 30-40 shipping. But yeah nah...that ones a bit too weathered and hazy for my likes. Gotta be clean not scratched

·
Registered
800 Posts
So my c90t boulevard needs a replacement windshield, and I cannot seem to source JUST a replacement glass, so I'm debating on snagging one from a c50, matching up the holes, drill an extra 2-4 if need be, and install hardware again.

Will this be okay? my dimensions were 19x22 with a 9 inch cutout(?)

Now I see replacement c50 ones, and they're 21x23, but possibly smaller or same lamp cutout?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts