Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New set of C50 saddlebags Part # 990A0-77019-TRG There is a tiny scratch on one edge.I think I have a set of mounting brackets and will included them if I can find them but assume they dont come with the bags for now. $250.00 + Shipping from ATL, Ga
I have a bunch of other stuff I have kept over the years for C50/90 I will list up soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do have a new in the package light bar 990A0-72005 I can let go of for $225.00 + shipping. No floorboards sorry.

Regards,

Mike

·
Super Moderator
4,543 Posts
Crash bar?

Any cobra crash bar in that stuff? Thanks and Merry Christmas, Best, D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Whiskey,

I'm still hunting for the brackets but it looks as though Jeffrobombero has a set that he is willing to pay it forward to you. Also I'm in Woodstock and can meet you with the bags so no shipping on them.

·
Super Moderator
28,293 Posts
Yup. Now all I have to do is convince my boss/accountant/wife that I need them! :wayhappy: Mine are starting to look a bit ragged.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
28,293 Posts
My wife tells me I can have $200 cash to spend on the bags if I shut up and let her surf Facebook in peace, $150 if I keep nagging her!

:moneyeyes:

If you're willing to go to $200, PM me your address and we'll work out a time for pickup. Otherwise I'll have to keep using my old bags. Of course I'll be able to keep harassing my wife that way, so there's that!

:biglaugh:

·
Super Moderator
28,293 Posts
Got the bags "on", and they look way better than the ratty throw overs I had on the bike. :wayhappy:

I use the quote marks because it turns out the support brackets I have aren't quite big enough for the factory bags, so they're only being supported by the two bolts at the top. I'd feel better if they were properly mounted, so I'm on a search for brackets now.

None the less, I'm still quite happy. Thanks.

·
Sooper Dee Dooper Moderator
5,276 Posts
Hey Whiskey,
I sent you a PM on the brackets. Not sure if those are what you are looking for, but if they will work for you, let me know and I will send them your way.

·
Super Moderator
28,293 Posts
Thanks man. I just haven't had 2 seconds of peace since my vacation ended. I'll check them tonight or tomorrow. Sorry, wasn't ignoring you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts