Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a stock 2006 read diff complete, and includes the spacer. I had upgraded to the DJ drive in my 06. The bike's gone, and I have no need for the original diff assembly. It's free for whomever wants it. I'd prefer a Floridian, so there would be no shipping involved, but will ship on your dime. Let me know if there is any interest. Otherwise it's off to the recycler.

Attachments

·
Administrator
16,279 Posts
Gotta check if good ol #7 is still around.

Welcome back Dragracer

·
Registered
3 Posts
c50 Rear Diff

I have a stock 2006 read diff complete, and includes the spacer. I had upgraded to the DJ drive in my 06. The bike's gone, and I have no need for the original diff assembly. It's free for whomever wants it. I'd prefer a Floridian, so there would be no shipping involved, but will ship on your dime. Let me know if there is any interest. Otherwise it's off to the recycler.
Hello, I have a 2006 S50. Do you know if it will fit my bike. I'm in Fort Lauderdale.

·
Administrator
51,920 Posts
Hello, I have a 2006 S50. Do you know if it will fit my bike. I'm in Fort Lauderdale.
I found an image of an S50 (VS800) drive, and VL800 drive which I've attached.

Note that Your S50 (VS800) drive has the extra stud bolt protruding from the side of the housing, same as in the image attached.

You will have to R & R the stud from Your VS800 drive, and move it to the VL800 drive.
Also, the driveshaft lengths may be different as well.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts