Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I am looking for original footboards on my 2002 volusia. Is there anyone here in the forum that knows about footboards from fks 2007 c50 fits my 2002 volusia?

·
Registered
577 Posts
I dint think footboards were an option until 05 I have a set of pegs from a 04

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
I dint think footboards were an option until 05 I have a set of pegs from a 04
Yep, Vols had pegs and C50's had boards...............someone knows if they are interchangable.....just not me.

·
Registered
17 Posts
There are plenty of options on Amazon that fit our bikes. If you Wana go aftermarket. Cheaper ones from like 50.00 up to Cobras which are like 300.00. If you want factory, Im pretty sure u will need the floor boards and mounting brackets and hardware off of a 2005 C50t. Still will be some modifications needed. Good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There are plenty of options on Amazon that fit our bikes. If you Wana go aftermarket. Cheaper ones from like 50.00 up to Cobras which are like 300.00. If you want factory, Im pretty sure u will need the floor boards and mounting brackets and hardware off of a 2005 C50t. Still will be some modifications needed. Good luck.
I want to buy footboard with pedal but dont know if it will fit.

Link from ebay

https://m.ebay.com/itm/05-Suzuki-Boulevard-VL-800-C50-Front-Right-Driver-Foot-Board-Brake-Pedal-Lever-/292179746120

·
Registered
577 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,031 Posts
Yep, Vols had pegs and C50's had boards...............someone knows if they are interchangable.....just not me.
From what I remember, you have to change out the mounts, too. If you simply remove the peg from a Volusia, you cannot attach a C50 floorboard directly to it. Must replace the mounting brackets, as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts