Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello out there in Suzuki land! Not many of us in Idaho it seems- hope more of us will populate the map soon, the support is always great! I do have a question for anyone who might be driving a boulivard C90- do you like it? I heard their were some problems with it stalling. I would like to upgrade from my C50 someday, but am a little apprehensive about this new model, plus, I think I would like to go to something with 6 gears instead of 5, any thoughts?

·
Super Moderator
3,197 Posts
Hello out there in Suzuki land! Not many of us in Idaho it seems- hope more of us will populate the map soon, the support is always great! I do have a question for anyone who might be driving a boulivard C90- do you like it? I heard their were some problems with it stalling. I would like to upgrade from my C50 someday, but am a little apprehensive about this new model, plus, I think I would like to go to something with 6 gears instead of 5, any thoughts?
Welcome to the VR. - from Alberta Canada.

Check out the rally just north of Idaho. http://www.volusiariders.com/55-schedule-ride/297690-vr-wescaleros-pacific-northwest-rally-creston-bc-june-19-22-a.html

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Welcome from Maryville Tn.

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
If your looking at an older model C-90 I think they did have an easily repaired problem the main problem was the small fuel tank giving them a range of only about 130 miles. That could be a big problem in Idaho.
They didn't make them last year but re-introduced them this year supposedly better then ever, but it's to early to tell.
You mite want to do a search on this site for a DJ drive for your C-50 that may solve your 6th gear craving.
By the way welcome to the site.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts