Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This light bar is all over ebay but it's the headlight that is so interesting.
Is this a headlight system for a C50?

Thanks and have a blessed and safe Easter weekend!

·
Registered
773 Posts
THAT THING is NOT from any C50 I have ever seen. I think it is Butt fugly. IMHO

·
Registered
155 Posts
I've not seen this on a C50 - I think it may be on the M109 and I have seen it for sure on an '04 2000cc Suzuki (not sure it was even called a Boulevard)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have to agree it's UGLY. I was wondering of anyone has this on their bike and sorry for saying your headlights are ugly.

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Isn't that headlight standard on a Kawasaki or Yamaha cruiser? One of their bikes have that headlight. Looks like the eyes Joseph Cottten had in the Fly.

·
Registered
13,216 Posts
Roadster said:
I believe it's stock on the Kawasaki. My breother-n-law has one on his Vulcan
+1 ~ Vulcan 2000(click on 'photos' under the video) looks just like it to me ... & +1 on the "fugly" description... altho the painted side makes it a little less fugly, but not much :lol:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Redzdvl, that exactly what I was looking for.

That's a beautiful bike until you look at the headlight.
I guess I'm now thinking... What was Kawasaki thinking?

·
Registered
13,216 Posts
but they only did it on the Vulcan 2000 ... the Vulcan 2000 Classic & 2000 Classic LT both have "standard" light buckets ... :roll:

at least they gave ya options (& the classic has a lower base MSRP) 8)

·
Registered
43 Posts
This light bar is all over ebay but it's the headlight that is so interesting.
Is this a headlight system for a C50?

Thanks and have a blessed and safe Easter weekend!

i have bought 2 led running light mounting bars off ebay...actually 3...one had the running lights included but they were chromed plastic which lasted for a while but the vibration caused bought light buckets to break at the mounting points...so i ordered the other mounting brackets without the running light buckets...but....after i bought seperate mounting buckets(chromed metal) and got everything wired...eventually the mounting brackets broke from vibration right where it is welded to the main support rod...i tried welding it back together but the bucket mounting tab is too thin for me to weld....so...i had extra metal bar about twice the thickness and was successful welding it to the support rod...got everything wired back and used black wire loom for all the wires so the weld is only visible if you are really looking for it....it is a hit or miss with most things on EBAY because they always say if will fit your particular application....the welds are holding and i think my problems are over for this led mod....one is on my 2009 C50 and one is on my 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600

1 - 11 of 11 Posts