Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a c50 drive mod i did myself .I sold my bike a time ago took the drive off and i'm going to sell it. Anyone need one?

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
I have a c50 drive mod i did myself .I sold my bike a time ago took the drive off and im going to sale it. Anyone need one?
What modifications did you do yourself? Pictures of the drive and how many miles on it would be helpful to members.

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
You'll get a lot more interest by putting this in the Swap Meet section.

Title it FS C90 (or whatever it is) modded drive for sale. It is always best to include price and shipping consideration.

There are many looking for one.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The drive is a 2008 c90 drive .Bought from Lehman trikes, did the mod myself, took it across country 8000 miles,then around 5000 more and sold the bike in May of 2009
removing the mod first. I machined around 1/4 of the end and cut the stop out of the spline installed it myself.Its factory polished and its been well taken care of.I thought i'd keep it and get another c50 but bought a Goldwing instead.I dont know what there are going for.I have $550. in it.Pics will be coming soon

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
A good pic of the U-joint end of the drive shaft would really help.

Did you modify a C50 driveshaft or the oem C90 driveshaft ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
C90 drive mod for a C50

The drive is a 2008 c90 drive .Bought from Lehman trikes, did the mod myself, took it across country 8000 miles,then around 5000 more and sold the bike in May of 2009
removing the mod first. I machined around 1/4 of the end and cut the stop out of the spline installed it myself.Its factory polished and its been well taken care of.I thought i'd keep it and get another c50 but bought a Goldwing instead.I dont know what there are going for.I have $550. in it.Pics will be coming soon

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No the shaft on the c90 is alittle longer.I never liked the idea of cutting the shaft sleeving and then welding.So i under cut the stop on the spline as seen in the pics.Then machined .2250 or so off of the end this makes the shafts the same length

1 - 13 of 13 Posts