Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after looking forever; for bags and hardware for my c50, I was left feeling empty handed. Loved how a lot of Harley Davidson bads looked and how the hardware mounted.

I purchased some Aftermarket HD style bags, and some hardware ment for a HD soft tail. Unfortunately all the mounting points were off. So I cut all the old brackets, shaved half an inch of the front mount and chopped the bottom mount and re attached vertically.

I'm honestly real happy how its come together with the fitment and lines of the bags and bike. Painted them up and waiting for them to cure. Final product goes on tomorrow.
Tire Plant Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire
Plant Land vehicle Fuel tank Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle
Tire Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Hood
Automotive parking light Cloud Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

·
Registered
20,566 Posts
Kind of normal for these bikes. Customized examples are often one offs with a lot of sweat equity.

Reactions: Murderedc50

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Good Job, always great when you can execute and accomplish a project. I've always thought that when you do stuff on a motorcycle it just has to look right, like it belongs. Ideal if it looks like it could have been OEM or better.

·
Super Moderator
4,657 Posts
Big fan of the Murdered out theme... Great job and your rig looks killer... Also, nice touch on the front forks and bars.. Ride safe, best, D.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Just want to say thanks for all the kind words. Brackets are all painted and on the bike, bags mounted but it started to rain right when I was about to tighten up everything. I'll take some pics of it finished up tomorrow. Come winter, they will be taken off again, and sent out for powder coat along with my bars.

If anyone has any question on the build, dont hesitate to ask.

Cheers

·
Registered
588 Posts
Beautiful job! That's a fine example of ingenuity and craftsmanship. I'd be proud to ride a bike that looks that good!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts