Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know which of our bolt on mods from the C 50 will transfer to the C109?

The main thing I'm concerned about is the Mustang seat, followed by the lindby bars and PhatII risers...

And then VA lowers and VA driving lights...

and easy brackets....

Basically, I've spent quite a few $$$ on bolt ons and it would make it much easier to upgrade if I could strip my existing bike and install my goodies..

·
Registered
697 Posts
EZ Brackets shows two different part numbers...and I am pretty sure the fender bolts are not similar at all on the bikes. Same with the Lindbar...different set ups on those two. Both of those products, IMO, would be hard to fab up to fit the C90 and still look and function as they should. I am pretty sure the seats are way different to. Best bet is to offer them on here and try to recoup a little money.

Good luck.

·
Premium Member
6,843 Posts
The mustang will surely not fit, I'm quite certain of that, but you could always call Mustang (great customer service) and get it from the horse's mouth.

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
I was looking at a 109T the other day. I don't think anything but the risers will fit.

Ride Safe,
Rex

·
Registered
487 Posts
I'd bet ya money, NOTHING will fit. That's kinda like saying, I bought a new Chevy Impala, will the stuff off my Cavalier fit it? :roll:

·
Premium Member
20,380 Posts
As C90T says, I doubt any of it will fit. The bike is MUCH larger than the C50.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts