Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buying a used wide touring mustang seat and was wondering what experiences people have had. 6 years old with one rider, will it form to my own ass? I mean, if it doesn't change much initially than no problems. But if it does form, it may not ever lose that form after so many years.

·
Registered
6,144 Posts
Can't answer that for you. So in six years how many miles were put on it, that may give you an idea of how many hours were on it.
In relativity I've never sat in a car or truck seat and felt a difference. Not the same... just sayin.

·
Registered
670 Posts
you wouldn't know the difference unless you buy a new one and a used one.

Reactions: Dimers

·
Super Moderator
25,574 Posts
bought my first mustang for my 04 vol 2 months after i bought the bike off the showroom floor...2010 moved up to a 2005 c90 and the first thing i did was replace the stock seat w/a used mustang...worked out fine...fast forward to 2014...bike totaled in accident...replaced with another c90 w/again a stock seat...picked up another used mustang...once again...just as comfortable as the other two. Good luck.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
I like my Mustang seat a lot. Switched back to stock for a few days around town and after a ride with a solid hour on the stock, I was ready to get the Mustang back under me.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Put it on today, went for a brief ride. It's so much better than stock right off the bat.
Had to give up the grasshopper but don't really think I'll need a backrest with this, least not yet. Grasshopper sells one for this seat as well....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.