Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
I want moar brap brap too. Too bad all the aftermarket exhausts cost $450 and up and the Hard Krome Sideburner is the only 2-1 system out there, running a cool $700. Time to drill them baffles?

·
Registered
244 Posts
I've been considering a V&H exhaust for my '06 C50. Some people say they're too loud, others just didn't like the sound. I wish I could hear a C50 with a V&H
exhaust. I'd hate to spend that kind of money and not like it.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I want moar brap brap too. Too bad all the aftermarket exhausts cost $450 and up and the Hard Krome Sideburner is the only 2-1 system out there, running a cool $700. Time to drill them baffles?

Guess I lucked out and got the V&H 2 into 1 when they were making them for the suzuki,

·
Registered
88 Posts
I like the look of the V&H 2-1 better than the Sideburner. Still, would be better if the muffler was the same through, not a cone. But I would 100% buy that exhaust if they were around. Or a Roadhouse one, but it seems at this point that’s just dreaming.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I doubt it sounds like a Harley, just not enough displacement.
Strange comment in a Suzuki thread? No one said it sounded like a Harley??

One thing i can tell you is, it sounds a lot better, rides a lot better and looks a lot better than the Harley Davidson Sportster i owned for 14 years :wink2:

·
Registered
19,423 Posts
No matter how much they defend it, anything you do to make the bike look and sound more like a Harley, really is Harley envy. Hope that helps!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts