Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today my wife and I were shopping a local business. We are in another state as we're out riding the back roads of the midwest on vacation.
As I walked out of the store, a man next door came up and asked what make my ride was. I said it was a Suzuki and he responded, a Boulevard, right? I agreed and must have looked dumbstruck. He was the first that got it right the first time.
Turns out, he has an 06 C50 in his garage. It turns out he just bought a beautiful goldwing and doesn't need his bully amymore. We talked for a while before parting ways. If anyone is looking or knows someone who may want an 06 C50, in southern Illinois, let me know and I can let you know a little more.
I told him of this sight and he said he was going to check it out.

·
Super Moderator
4,272 Posts
I see an '05 like I had parked 2 blocks from me but haven't approached the owner. I have enough people in my life and don't want local strangers knowing my business.
Frank Vincent Zappa has enough friends....
Paranoia, self destroyer...:surprise:

·
Registered
19,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He approached me to talk bikes. His is an 06 with 10k miles. Two tone silver, clean, with newer tires.
He said he's asking 2250.

·
Super Moderator
19,633 Posts
nice of you to mention it for him here Scorp...hope he enjoys the wing but also hope he rides it more than he did the suzi. Have a good vacation and ride safe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts