Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a bunch of broken cable holders on my bike. I can't not find replacements anywhere. The victory oem part finder says its a "1/2" dart".... What are these things called and does anyone know where I can find them?

One of the points is broken off the one pictured.

·
Super Moderator
3,197 Posts
So I have a bunch of broken cable holders on my bike. I can't not find replacements anywhere. The victory oem part finder says its a "1/2" dart".... What are these things called and does anyone know where I can find them?

One of the points is broken off the one pictured.
That looks like a ''holder'' for a wiring loom. some automotive suppliers stock similar items or you could go to an auto wrecker and find a similar one... a zip tie might work in place of the one shown as well.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a holder for a wire loom. I checked with a few auto parts stores that had things similar, but too big. I could use zip ties, but these are for a light bar and handlebars where they are made for looks.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
black zip tie. cut off the tail

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess Im not being clear. On the light bar and handlebars are small holes. You open up the holder and run your wires. Then you push the "dart part" into the hole and it locks in

·
Super Moderator
3,197 Posts
It is a holder for a wire loom. I checked with a few auto parts stores that had things similar, but too big. I could use zip ties, but these are for a light bar and handlebars where they are made for looks.
Here's some to take a look at... they aren't exact but some are smaller and might work....

Clips, Wire Loom

1 - 10 of 10 Posts