Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
121 - 140 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
22,443 Posts
He lives for the pain, Dennis. That's why it doesn't bother him.

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
see...and not even a thank you...best medicine for healing is to raise ones blood pressure...get the fire inside boiling,,,stir up the emotions...at this rate, he'll be healed by sunday...and not even a thank you...

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
where'd he go...think he took the scoot out for a spin and got lost?....maybe he parked it a no parking zone and it got towed...Beez always feels the rules don't apply to him...

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
ah...he's back...had us concerned for a minute...well,,,maybe not a minute...then again maybe not really concerned at all...but regardless...good to see he's with us in some form...

·
Registered
2,111 Posts

I used one of these following my surgery. I still have it kicking around if you want me to mail it to you? I'm too stubborn to lay down and sit idle. I was in the garage working on cars while wearing this thing.
Hope you're not in too much pain and the recovery is smooth.

Reactions: beezer

·
Super Moderator
63,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #132 ·
That's really cool Steve. I appreciate the offer but I'm doing ok with the walker and knee scooter. I'd probably just hurt myself more :p

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
look what the cat drug in...morning steve...been too long...hope all is well by you...be nice to have you join the gang for a lunch before the riding season ends...

·
Administrator
29,771 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Sorry I missed this until now, Beez. Hope you're feeling better.

·
Registered
22,443 Posts
Have they figured out the workman's Comp. yet? Have they decided on how to heal you?
Enquiring minds want to know...

·
Registered
22,443 Posts
Good for you. Let us know what the Dr. says....except " your leg is broke". 😁😁😁

121 - 140 of 178 Posts