Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
181 - 200 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Old people take longer to heal. Well, that is what Paula said. She broke her collar bone and it was still not healed last time she went to the orthopedic 7 weeks after breaking it. You know, I was not in the room with her when the dr or the orthopedic said it was broken. I wonder if she is just pulling the wool over my eyes. I think she is just telling me that so she does not have to cut the grass.

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Ok, so I went back today. It's not completely healed. He gave me a doctor's excuse that I could do desk work only if needed and to go back in a month to get another set of x-rays to see how it's healing. If all goes well probably some therapy after that.
Thats cause you're old. :p Hang in there buddy it'l get there. Thats why I never wanna crash my bike again. I used to bounce right back up. Now I just kinda.....Splatter.:oops:

• Wow
Reactions: beezer

·
Super Moderator
63,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #188 ·
At the doctor for my checkup now. Went in for the X-ray and ask the nurse how it looked and she told me it looks like it's still broken. We'll find out soon when the doctor comes in.

·
Super Moderator
30,910 Posts
Glad to hear it's healing well. I have to admit, I'm amazed. The last break I had was my hand and that only took about 6 weeks to heal. You really did a number on that leg.

Reactions: beezer

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Calcium supplements of any kind? Might talk to your Doc about them.

181 - 200 of 205 Posts