Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
usually do a lunch meet...decided to try breakfast this time...meeting a few fellow riders from the northeast at 11am for some morning grub followed by a cruise...suppose to be 60's today...who cares,,,sunny and dry.

Food Tableware Table Ingredient Recipe

Food Tableware Ingredient Fork Plate

Food Table Tableware Plate Staple food
Outerwear Hat Jacket Baseball cap Customer

yup...my typical 5 star dress code required eating establishment...can't wait to check out the menu.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Dang it. Damn place is closed. Was a great ride to get there though. 🤣
Sorry! We waited a half hour, then moved on, grabbed a bite down the road and had a great ride to Monson.
2nd place I tried to eat this week that was closed for April school vac. How hard is it to update your hours on the website or Google if you're closing for a whole week?!

Great day for riding though...sorry we missed you.

Oh and the Rever app I was testing for the route today was a TOTAL bomb. Unbelievably lame. I'll update the other thread later.

Reactions: Whiskey

·
Super Moderator
25,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
story of my life but will return again to try this place out...only next time will confirm they are open...get the feeling Beez had something to do w/them being closed...I mean, who closes on a weekend in april...one of those hmmmmm things.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Sorry! We waited a half hour, then moved on, grabbed a bite down the road and had a great ride to Monson.
2nd place I tried to eat this week that was closed for April school vac. How hard is it to update your hours on the website or Google if you're closing for a whole week?!

Great day for riding though...sorry we missed you.

Oh and the Rever app I was testing for the route today was a TOTAL bomb. Unbelievably lame. I'll update the other thread later.
All gravy. Missed you by minutes. I ran the Quabbin. Had been meaning to do that and got er done. 32A had its surfaced milled for 8 miles, that sucked. And note to self, unless you have an adventure C50T of some type, driving down by the reservoir on the little side roads can be….hairy. Good ride though.

Next time gadget.

Reactions: Woodswoman

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Quabbin's a good run. Once they paved the top of 122, the loop was possible again. Got caught on 32a last week. That's a good run too. See you next time.

Reactions: mushin

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
I used to live (i.e. grew up) ~2 miles from there.

Reactions: Mr. Johnny...

·
Super Moderator
25,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yes it did look good and was looking forward to eating there...shame they never made any notice they were closed for the week and 3 of us showed up to a locked front door. But planning on returning...food looked just too good to give up on the place.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Good food and HUGE portions!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts