Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thanks for the link.

Spent a few more minutes searching and found the same ones from a few diff sellers, all from China though, a little iffy about that.

I have been trying to find some shorty levers like those for my bike, and that's the first set I've seen that looks OEM but with short levers. Now if they just had them available in all black like you said, it would be perfect. I messaged that seller and another with same item listed if they are able to get them in black. I'll report back here if they do have them.

I found some other ones with short levers, and multiple color options (inc. all black), but the reservoir is more sport-bike style... may look a little too out of place on our Boulevards. http://www.ebay.com/itm/22mm-CNC-Brake-Clutch-Master-Cylinder-Lever-Fluid-Reservoir-For-Goldwing-1800-/331338443717?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3ASuzuki|Submodel%3AM50&var=&hash=item4d254f6bc5&vxp=mtr

·
Registered
23,804 Posts
I would be wary. It may be just fine but there is a lot of special notices about problem resolving and about their rating. I'm also a little concerned about what appears to be a plastic clutch cable adjustment screw.
That's just my 2 cents.
The ones garrim linked to only fit 7/8" handlebars.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Do we (I?) have 1" bars? I keep finding stuff that says it's for M50 and is 7/8", like bar-end mirrors, etc.

Yes, I am also a little iffy about trusting things like brake and clutch replacements to Hong Kong manufacturing... Some lever replacements I have found are all plastic where the lever attaches to the handlebar mount portion, but have a metal lever (usually aluminum). Would never trust plastic for something like that. Not sure I would for the clutch adjustment cable screw either. It could be metal and whatever finish they have on it just makes it look plastic... maybe...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Well crap, this website says M50 are 1" bars. I might have ordered the wrong bar-end mirrors then... haha... doh. Glad they were only $10, might still be able to use them clamped on the bars instead of in the ends. Should have checked the size myself instead of trusting the listing's fitment chart.

Anyway, back to the levers...

·
Registered
21,416 Posts
Stay away from Fleabay specials. They are almost universally junk.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.