Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
30,910 Posts
I wonder if they make one of those in an adult size. The boys and I would have a blast having a war with each other. 😋

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
beezer will be gone for awhile guys. He is playing with Ann Margaret . ☝ :ROFLMAO:

·
Super Moderator
24,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think alot of teenagers back in the day had something for Ann Margaret...mostly in their pants tho...

·
Super Moderator
24,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
so scrolling I find this

Tire Wheel Aircraft Vehicle Monoplane

wonder how hard this thing could reaaly be to fly...I mean...I have a better chance of hitting something on the ground with my car vs hitting anything in the air with this thing...wonder if they have any "you tube learn to fly videos" somewhere on the net...

·
Super Moderator
30,910 Posts
I was a bit after Ann Margret's time. I really only remember her as the babysitter on The Flintstones.

·
Super Moderator
63,772 Posts
I never had one but I remember the nasty smell from them. I called them Bangsite Cannons because of the propellent. I never realized until today they were made about 30 miles from me.

This was the one I saw the most of most likely because of the price:

·
Super Moderator
63,772 Posts
I built a gang of model cars with my weekly allowance. At one point I took them and lined them up in the road. I squirted lighter fluid on them and set them on fire. They stuck together like a big traffic accident :p

·
Registered
22,699 Posts
so scrolling I find this

View attachment 148352

wonder how hard this thing could reaaly be to fly...I mean...I have a better chance of hitting something on the ground with my car vs hitting anything in the air with this thing...wonder if they have any "you tube learn to fly videos" somewhere on the net...

Easy to fly but you'll still hit something on the ground
When you CRASH.

·
Super Moderator
24,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
true...what goes up unfortunately eventually has to come down...not always the way it suppose to happen either...had some guy this summer miss the runway of the town next doors small airport on his glider and crashed right next to a busy road...could have been fatal, luckily he walked away from it...the way my luck goes ....nevermind.

·
Registered
632 Posts
so scrolling I find this

View attachment 148352

I couldn't afford full-sized aircraft so I started flying RC planes a couple decades ago. Early days of electric models, can DC motors and NICad or NiMH batteries. Later on graduated to brushless and lipos. My in-laws moved in and took up my spare bedroom where I worked on my planes and helicopter. Packed it all up and it's still in storage.

I recently got the bug again and installed Flightgear. It's a free download and is fairly easy to install and set up. I fly with an old Microsoft sidewinder pro joystick.

·
Registered
632 Posts
And if you're really desperate to fly, I have an unused set of sky pup plans. Build your own ultralight out of spruce, fir, and foam insulation board.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts