Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
Nice horns on the bike in the third pic.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
On the girlie bike... (love the wrinkle black) what is that little deflector on the front fork? Is that an exclusive M thing?

·
Super Moderator
25,268 Posts
On the girlie bike... (love the wrinkle black) what is that little deflector on the front fork? Is that an exclusive M thing?
That's a stock turn signal, it just looks bright orange because it caught the light just right.

How big is the dude in the third pic? That C50 looks like a Sportster with him on it!

:biglaugh:

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep I've actually followed Killboy for a while and have seen quite a few C50 and Vols over the years. But mostly I was trying to see if anyone from here had made the highlights.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I assume you mean the little Huffy-style reflector? My M50 has 'em, but I haven't seen them on many other bikes- only them M's. Maybe it's an inverted fork related thing.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Rode the Gap last Friday. Absolutely had a blast. Most fun I've had on the bike yet. Had a great trip, rode a lot of other good roads in the area as well.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Surprised I found it, on US129photos.com, July 19, 2012, second bike under 'cruisers with passengers'. What beautiful country they have down there. Never figured out how to post pictures, barely get around this web site!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Looking good.. How many scraped those highway bars :)?!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

I officially found out that my floorboards will scrape before my highway bars. :) We rode up the gap, then back down. I only scraped once or twice going up, but going back down I was a lot more comfortable and rode a little more aggressively and scraped about 8-10 times. I can't wait to go back.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Front fender strut

It is the front fender strut painted in black wrinkle paint.

·
Premium Member
2,087 Posts
OK, gotta post one of my Gap pictures. I've been through there many times, will be there again around Memorial Day weekend. I ride with a couple other guys, one on a Vulcan and another a CanAm.

This one is from 2012 I think.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts