Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi first of all, hello to everyone one, thanks in advance since while I'm new to this forum I've been reading it for a while and many treads and answers have proven very useful this past months, so thanks again to everybody who takes the time to contribute.
I was fixing my bike and among many things it was back firing when I let go of the accelerator , I took the fuel injectors out and had them serviced, but when I took the throttle body off, I never paid attention where the two vaccum lines were connected they seem to go to the front of the bike but I couldn't find where to connect them so, any input would be greatly appreciated, other than take it to the dealer and have it checked ;)
My bike is a 2005 boulevard c50.
Thanks !!!

·
Premium Member
3,199 Posts
The two vacuum hoses go to the two intake air pressure sensors mounted on the intake duct under the gas tank.

The left TB bore goes to rear cylinder and it's vacuum line goes to the rear most sensor on the intake duct.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.