Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me how comfortable the seat is on the C90 Boulevard? I intend to do long rides and would like the seat to be wider and more comfortable than on the standard bike. If anyone can post the seat dimensions that would be great.

·
Super Moderator
20,749 Posts
standard oem seat on the c90 sucks like the standard oem on the c50...had both bikes, replaced both seats with a mustang...start shopping ...may also want to check out

Delphi Forums Login

and see if there's one for sale there.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I find the seat on my 2013 C90 very comfortable. But i only ride mabey 100 to 150 miles in a day

George

·
Registered
264 Posts
My last bike had a stock seat that I found perfectly comfortable even over very long riding days, while other people with the same seat found it to be inhumane torture even after a short ride.

It's all very personal, you see.

I don't have the dimension of the C50 stock seat because my bike had a custom Mustang seat on it when I bought it. I can't compare the two.
I'm not sure if the dimensions would be helpful anyway since a lot more goes into a good seat besides the size.

I'd recommend you get a bike you like and ride with the stock seat. If it works for you, you saved some money. If not, you can always get an aftermarket or custom seat.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
There are two series of C90 bikes that followed the LC1500. The newest C90 is water cooled and different from both the LC and early C90's. The newer C90 model does not have as much aftermarket accessories available as the LC or early C90.Someone more familiar with C90's might know better on this.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The newer C90 model does not have as much aftermarket accessories available as the LC or early C90.
Good point. On that note, how do you feel about buying a model that's been discontinued? I really like the C90 BOSS; and I see a used one around me. But not sure if its a good idea.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts