Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking bout going to this rally in Ark. Has anybody here been to this get together before? More importantly does anybody from around the central Oklahoma area want to go? Kicking around the idea of a 3 day run. One day to get to a cabin in Eureka Springs. Second day ride to Fayetteville and check out the rally, then back to the cabin. Third day mosey back home. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
I happen to love those three things. I might be able to go from KS. I will be on the other side of the big pond before that (or might end up on those dates). I will have to watch my calendar and see how the dates work out for my trip out of the country. Not sure I am up to riding the day after getting back. Jet lag is a beast for a day or two when I get home.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
We go every year and it has been declining in vendor attendance. Might skip it this year for something else. Good times, though, if you just want to hang out and look at a million bikes. Room rates will shock you.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I convinced a couple of Buddy's here in town to go. Just looking for somewhere to ride and have fun. I'm still working on the wife! I found some cabins in eureka springs for $100 night for 2 people, not too bad. Million bikes huh. That might be too many for me. I'm getting too old to be fighting and getting crazy with that many people.
I'm just a simple country guy, but I guess I'll try just about anything once. Jim just let me know, I would like to meet some of you guys on here. Mtmouse where you going instead? I'll ride anywhere I can get to and back home in 3 days. Might be able to pull off 4.

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
We've always enjoyed & enjoy meeting up w/ friends there even more.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
If you can get a room in Rogers or Bentonville you'll thank yourself. Eureka is truly a nightmare that week. Fun to ride through but not to stay in plus it's a longer ride to Fayetteville. Try LaQuinta Bentonville, we've always had a good stay there.

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
And in July we're having a get together in Mountain View AR. Check out AGT in the plan rides section. Come join us.

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
We used to always have a get together to greet the people coming from out of town. I'll be there and I'll be staying..at my house! lol
You can always arrange a get together. We'll be staying in B'ville!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts