Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am afraid I may have crossed over into the wonderful and expensive land of Bling. For the first time I added something to the bike just for the way it looks. Until today the additions have all been for comfort or safety: upgraded brake pads, windscreen, lowers, Silver Star headlight bulb, Ultimate saddle with backrest, Wolo horn, and a set of Viking bags. But today the white wall Shinko tires went on. Sure, new tires are a safety item, but the white walls are just bling. Good old black walls would have done just fine and cost less. Sigh. After this first step could a chrome front fender tip, glow lights, chrome radiator cover, chrome mirrors with the skeleton hand, chrome neck covers, chrome side covers, chrome drive shaft cover, chrome license plate frame, and a chrome rear fender tip be far behind? What have I left out?

Reactions: RellaLou

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
Oh, Oh ............... it's started! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Have fun!

·
Premium Member
9,060 Posts
Go for it ...... it's only money!! :moneyeyes:

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
You sir, are heading down a slippery slope!

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
they say that chrome won't get you home....but you look great wherever you are, even on the side of the road. :biglaugh:

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
It's a slippery slope for sure, BUT you are worth it! Bling is good for the soul! :wayhappy:

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I solved that problem. I bought a bike with all the bling already on it.:wayhappy:

Reactions: PopPop

·
Administrator
54,733 Posts
Quality fiberglass hardbags and fairing with a good radio are an absolute necessity for comfortable motorcycling. 8)

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Mmmm every time I mention the word bling near my wife I get the evil eye I wonder why that is lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts