Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not mc related but is bike related so wtf...

daughter asked me to get rid of this...maybe list it on craigs list...yeah right...just what I need...some whacko coming by to inventory my garage and find my mc gone when I get home...so...anyone want it...just pay shipping and its yours...

there are a list of vehicles on the other side of the box...so if you're not sure, ask...its new, never been used and probably been in her house for who knows how long...

at worst I'll bring it to the dump and leave it on the swap table...where my wife threatens to leave me all the time..figures I'm worth an old discarded picture frame.

·
Super Moderator
56,249 Posts
Afraid of Craigslist buyers. Things that make you go hmmmm. Paranoia runs rampant in the family I see. :D

·
Super Moderator
19,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
disappointed me beez...figure you'd suggest me to bring my c90 to the dump and leave it on the swap table hoping to at least get a childs model of a HD in return...

·
Super Moderator
19,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Afraid of Craigslist buyers. Things that make you go hmmmm. Paranoia runs rampant in the family I see. :D
have sold a few items on craigs list...lotsa weirdos tho...then again one does have to consider the source...this time...just figure I'd try to unload it here if anyone can get some use from it or give it a week and then take it with me to the dump...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts