Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Now, go outside in the grass, lay down a big thick blanket and gently lay your bike on it, then pick it back up.

Now, you've gotten the "there's two kinds of bikers" mojo out of the way.

(Those that have laid their bike down, and those that will.)

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
ssi6 said:
Now, go outside in the grass, lay down a big thick blanket and gently lay your bike on it, then pick it back up.

Uh oh I haven't laid down yet!!!
:lol:

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
ssi6 said:

I joined that club about a week ago. Front tire slid sideways out in some mud. Luckily the bike only made it down to the floor board, so no damage to the bike.

I also got my first ginormous bug splat on the windshield that I decided I would "simply" wipe off...HA!!! that was a mistake

·
Registered
9,626 Posts
They say that if it tastes like strawberrys that you will have good luck for 5 riding seasons.

Go check and get back to us!

:shock:

·
Registered
12,595 Posts
cedman said:
Bird pooped on my gas tank... Is that good luck :D
I think it depends on what kind of bird and what that bird's diet is. Some of those poops can burn your paint. :lol:

·
Administrator
53,878 Posts
I hate when that happens!

I used to really hate while walking clear across the company compound to retrieve My 3 axle road tractor, about 50 seagulls (B-25's) would begin to drop their bombs. Arrggghhhh!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Bird pooped on my gas tank... Is that good luck
Better than on your seat. I came out one day and found a huge pile of poop on the edge of my Mustang.

·
Administrator
16,388 Posts
Toe Knee said:
They say that if it tastes like strawberrys that you will have good luck for 5 riding seasons.

Go check and get back to us!

:shock:
ROFLMFAO :biglaugh:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts