Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

41 - 60 of 2768 Posts

·
Registered
17,083 Posts
man oh man oh man.......this is crushing news. Those are two of the best people I've ever met. Prayers, love, and healing out to Pete, Lillie and their family.

·
Premium Member
16,950 Posts
This is sad news. I was so hoping everyone would be safe on their way down here. I had heard so much about them and was looking forward to meeting them both. May God touch his healing hands upon them. Please keep us updated.

Bob

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
acorn said:
It'll be a while before anybody knows anything. The family was just leaving for Charleston right now so it'll be a while before he told me he'd call back. My friend drives tractor trailer and said he saw an accident earlier at mile marker 104 on I-77 right outside of Charleston that looked like a GoldWing and the Valks have the same type luggage set-up. So if someone live in Charleston and calls whatever hospital is there, they may be able to find something out.
OMFG............................

does anyone know what hospital????

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
Prayers & Karma sent to them.

:(

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
I have met alot of riders in my time, but have yet to find better people, riders, or human beings in general, than pete and lilly.
this isnt fair!!!!!! they dont deserve this shit!!!! prayers and thoughts out to yall, and families....`

im just in shock, im pissed, this isnt spose to happen to good people damn it!

·
Administrator
16,312 Posts
OMFG - not what I wanted to read on VR when I woke up. Met Pete and Lillie at the ifrst Yankee rally we attended. As everyone said, super nice people - none better.

Prayers heading out for Pete and Lillie and their family.

Please keep us posted if they or the family need anything at all.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
There is not a nicer couple of folks anywhere.. Prayers and healing Karma for both. Come on Pete you can do it. I have a lump in my stomach about this, I feel like they are in my family, hell they are in my family. Heal quickly my friend.

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
aVOL2 said:
acorn said:
It'll be a while before anybody knows anything. The family was just leaving for Charleston right now so it'll be a while before he told me he'd call back. My friend drives tractor trailer and said he saw an accident earlier at mile marker 104 on I-77 right outside of Charleston that looked like a GoldWing and the Valks have the same type luggage set-up. So if someone live in Charleston and calls whatever hospital is there, they may be able to find something out.
OMFG............................

I jsut sent an email to
Cricket is Charleston.....
an
Byteman in Columbia.....

does anyone know what hospital????
Julie, my guess is Charleston WV, not SC.

·
Registered
8,930 Posts
Prayers sent for a speedy recovery.

What a terrible way to kick off the Bayou Rally, I know all you guys and girls will have Pete & Lillie in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks for the msg wgd.

41 - 60 of 2768 Posts