Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

2761 - 2768 of 2768 Posts

·
Banned
4,413 Posts
Big Pete said:
beezer said:
How's that Harley working Pete? Did you ride it yet?
I havent riden the Harley yet but my son's have and they like it. I've been rideing the Volusia did about 75 miles the other day and it was great. Need to start riding the Harley though. :D
Don't rush it Pete - if you don't feel like you're ready to - then wait til you are (or at least until Lillie has taken the Vol away) :wink:

·
Premium Member
20,380 Posts
It is really good to see that you are back riding again! I look forward to seeing you (I hope this summer) at an upcoming rally.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I talked to Pete yesterday.... he told me about riding the VOL! That is so %^$$)(#_$) great !!!! I was so happy to hear it! I am hoping I get a chance to see them next week when I am in Pittsburgh!

·
Registered
590 Posts
thunder in the valley

Pete and Lillie, don't forget our offer to put you guys up if you do Thunder. We're about 12 mi. out of J'town. Beats going all the way home. Offer stands for other VR folks. PM me for directions. I'll most likely do a bonfire. Lots of room for tents/trailers, etc.... I love cooking breakfast. Kurt and Carol

·
Premium Member
7,168 Posts
aVOL2 said:
I talked to Pete yesterday.... he told me about riding the VOL! That is so %^$$)(#_$) great !!!! I was so happy to hear it! I am hoping I get a chance to see them next week when I am in Pittsburgh!
Awesome....... Just Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wayhappy:

2761 - 2768 of 2768 Posts