Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2768 Posts

·
Banned
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't really know the best place to post this but Petes son Jason just called me and told me that Big Pete and Lillie were in an accident on the way down to Louisiana. No one had any real details other than they were in the Charleston area and are in the hospital. Lillie has just woke up but Pete is still in a coma. I'll post any details if he calls me back.
Al

EDITED by v0lusia

Here is the latest address info

Mailing Address for cards (as of 5/17/09)

UPMC Presbyterian
Attn: Pete Mersing - Room F788
200 Lothrop Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15213-2582

You can send e-cards here

https://ecards.upmc.com/default.asp

PayPal Address for donations
[email protected]
or PM aVol2 for her mailing address
http://www.volusiariders.com/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=756

·
Administrator
29,600 Posts
Please let me know if I can do anything. These two folks are very important to me. They are in my prayers.

·
Registered
957 Posts
prayers going out...LOTS OF EM...Keep us posted

·
Registered
600 Posts
Wow.... I dont know what to say. Pete is one of the best guys. I havnt had the pleasure of meeting Lillie yet. They will definatley be in our prayers. Please keep us posted.

·
Banned
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It'll be a while before anybody knows anything. The family was just leaving for Charleston right now so it'll be a while before he told me he'd call back. My friend drives tractor trailer and said he saw an accident earlier at mile marker 104 on I-77 right outside of Charleston that looked like a GoldWing and the Valks have the same type luggage set-up. So if someone live in Charleston and calls whatever hospital is there, they may be able to find something out.

·
Premium Member
9,333 Posts
Omg!

My prayers go out to these two dear friends

We are in robinsville NC let us know if we can do anything

·
Registered
6,369 Posts
Everyone needs to send as much healing powers and prayer to those to as possible!

If you haven't had the pleasure of meeting them, all I can say is that those 2 would ride all the way across the country just to be able to buy you a cup of coffee, and sit and chat with you while you drank it...

-Tim

1 - 20 of 2768 Posts