·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
NO you can buy them way cheaper if you look even on our swap meet

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was trying to be funny. I thought it odd this guy was asking that much for stockers. I thought they were worth about $50 on here.

·
Premium Member
23,762 Posts
ghostflames said:
I was trying to be funny. I thought it odd this guy was asking that much for stockers. I thought they were worth about $50 on here.
"Boy...I said Boy...I said a funny and you didn't LAUGH..." (Foghorn Leghorn) :wink:

·
Premium Member
28,197 Posts

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Geez, you almost got me with that one. He's going to still have them 6 months from now, too.

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
Maybe not. There's a price everyone is willing to pay!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Special Ed said:
Special Ed said:
ghostflames said:
It's not unusual to see people selling (used) stock pipes for hundreds and hundred of dollars on ebay...thier line is usually "They fo for $1100 at a dealer :roll:
see:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUZU...-ASSEMBLY_W0QQitemZ320204944822QQcmdZViewItem
I just sent this question to the seller... let's see if he replies:

"This may be a dumb question, but why would someone pay $600 for a stock exhaust when they could by ANY aftermarket (Cobra, Jardin, Hard Krome, etc.) exhaust for less? People are selling these on motorcycle message boards for about $50 - $75. Just curious..."

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
To me it don't make a lot of sense to sell the stockers...

I'll never dump mine because they will go with the bike when it's eventually sold.

You'll never make any money on them so why sell?
I think someone in the market for a C-50 initially wants an easy cruiser, not a loud irritating monster.

...not to mention they'll join this board, and get pushed into loud pipes by old men trying to spew the last of their youth out the tail pipe... :twisted:

·
Premium Member
17,921 Posts
jimKo said:
To me it don't make a lot of sense to sell the stockers...

I'll never dump mine because they will go with the bike when it's eventually sold.

You'll never make any money on them so why sell?
I think someone in the market for a C-50 initially wants an easy cruiser, not a loud irritating monster.

...not to mention they'll join this board, and get pushed into loud pipes by old men{ going deaf and young men who listen to them } trying to spew the last of their youth out the tail pipe... :twisted:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts