Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow, been a few years since i've been on here and out of the blue get a email showing recent post. I remember when this went from Volusia Owners League to this. Been a long time. haven't seen anyone i used to run with one here.

·
Premium Member
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Been so long it started my post count over.

·
Super Moderator
4,444 Posts
Welcome back....VOL goes way back, I remember a cat out of East Gransby,Ct....Had a custom Vol....very sharp....Wildman??? Have to search to confirm....anyway, relax, beers in the fridge...welcome back home, some names had changed, but the camaraderie still the same!!

·
Super Moderator
58,731 Posts
Hiya sled. I just mention you the other week when someone wanted to turbo their scoot.

·
Registered
20,591 Posts
Welcome back. You never truly leave this place.

·
Premium Member
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hiya sled. I just mention you the other week when someone wanted to turbo their scoot.

Lol, yea, i do stupid **** once in a while. In a build right now of a 98 softail with a girder frontend, turbo, and N2O. these machines are gonna kill me before it's over.

Reactions: beezer

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Still a few of us from VOL that pop in from time to time. Your post brought back a few memories. I remember Quig being quite the storyteller...

·
Premium Member
14,423 Posts
Still a few of us from VOL that pop in from time to time. Your post brought back a few memories. I remember Quig being quite the storyteller...
Loved Quig, I got to meet him when the New England crowd went down to the Jonestown Thunder in the Valley Rally

WELCOME BACK SLED!!!

·
Super Moderator
21,069 Posts
welcome...hope its not just a pop in/pop out...another one from the old VOL...you probably remember GaryM...moved to Georgia a few years back...was on here a few times but not lately...ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
21,069 Posts
and as you can see sledhead...some just never leave...shame too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts