·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FB_IMG_1584331825914.jpg

·
Registered
604 Posts
I am seeing people driving their cars around with mask & gloves on????????? wtf is wrong with you people you have been scared by our gov't to lose all of our rights we cant assemble we are told we are going to die if we get within 3 ft of someone with covid -19 would the gov't lie to us???? wwI, wwwII, Viet nam, weapons of mass destruction, and gov't is very willing to step up and take care of us? breaking news .....the gov't doesnt care about us this is a way to control our being and you are all willing to hand it over in the name of safety you dont trade freedom for safety just live your life as a clean and cautious person
30,000 people have died from the "normal flu" since mid dec. in america and how many have died from covid -19?
I am in the highest pct. of the pop. that is deemed to die........well so be it! I am going out as a free man !
wake up america

·
Super Moderator
24,389 Posts
Government isn't the one spreading the fear. The media is. Government is responding to the pressure that people are creating in response to that fear.

We need to be careful, but smart. Unless you're in a rental car, gloves and a mask aren't necessary while driving.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts