Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pulled the trigger on a 2022 Yamaha Tracer 9 GT. Traded in my 2020 MT09, and after a 100-mile ride back from the dealer, I’m pretty happy with the switch.

I’m going to ride it for a few weeks to make sure it’s a keeper, and if so, I’ll be listing my BMW for sale (I can’t believe I just said that.)
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

·
Super Moderator
25,602 Posts
come to Maine...Barb and I are leaving friday for a week there...if not...the following saturday I could do...let me know.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Nice looking ride Ken. Post something for 8\20 or the 27th...maybe Bub's?...and hopefully we can round up the usual suspects.

Reactions: the_snake1201

·
Super Moderator
9,563 Posts
Ah, you went for it!! I hope you love it, Ken. I know you were having a riot on the MT09. :D

·
Super Moderator
25,602 Posts
how about saturday the 13th... Bubs at noon...do the mohawk trail after lunch...maybe an ice cream somewhere...

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
how about saturday the 13th... Bubs at noon...do the mohawk trail after lunch...maybe an ice cream somewhere...
Darn...having my first service done that day. And I've really been craving some BBQ. Maybe the following weekend?

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Nice ride Ken, enjoy it! I am out on the 20th. Got a family engagement that day.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I've got a few riding buddies that all have Tracer GT's. They are the slightly older 2019, 2020 bikes. The guys really like them. It would have been the bike I would have bought if I wouldn't have the FJR. Enjoy the new ride!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts