Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
If I wasn't dead ass broke now dealing with all of the issues in my life I'd start you a GoFundMe. Unfortunately, right now I may need a campaign to make it to New Years.
Well that's just about thoughtful of you!:grin2:

·
Super Moderator
23,785 Posts
Glad I could think about helping. :wink2:

Let me know if I can think about helping in any other ways. :grin2:

·
Super Moderator
19,648 Posts
put Kurt to work when he finally moves out there... no better way to start living in a new state than to be a good neighbor... plus he's that kind of guy too.

·
Registered
4,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
put Kurt to work when he finally moves out there... no better way to start living in a new state than to be a good neighbor... plus he's that kind of guy too.
Brilliant!!!:grin2:

·
Registered
19,704 Posts
Dennis can ride out and supervise. I understand that he's good for nothing. If that's not the definition of supervision, I don't know what is.

·
Premium Member
1,400 Posts
Brilliant!!!:grin2:
Thanks for volunteering me Dennis!

Interestingly, I will be out in AZ November 9th to the 16th. Hope to work on the house and maybe take some interviews. Always happy to get together.

·
Administrator
16,248 Posts
When are you moving out there Kurt?

·
Premium Member
1,400 Posts
When are you moving out there Kurt?
If current plans hold, the BIG move will happen in April 2020. Already starting to organize and pack up a lot of my shop. That will be moved after we sell the house here in MA. I’m already job hunting out there and will move out ahead of Linda if I get a good job offer.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts