Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
this thread clearly explains to my wife why I won't move back to VA.
on the gulf coast, 52k on the bully since march 2018.

·
Super Moderator
22,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
as far as I'm concerned, this is the best time of year to ride...too short maybe but...temps usually in the 70's, fall foilage around the corner...sunday has lots of NFL Bozo's home watching the games so less cars on the road to have to worry about...just a great time to be out riding. BTW...reminder to start to remember to be aware of wet leaves falling from the trees....like trying to brake on a pool of oil.

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Good advice DCinCT ☝

·
Super Moderator
22,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
spend all day sunday watching football instead of enjoying the opportunity to ride as the riding season winds down...yep...Bozo's...then again seeing what you ride...pretty much speaks for itself...you're more than likely one of the Bozo's too...btw...I too could be included in that group if i were to look at my last few years fall riding history.

·
Super Moderator
60,892 Posts
Now you made me feel that since I don't ride to live there's something wrong with my well rounded way of life. You hurt my feelings you pathetic excuse of a whitewater kayaking, motorcycle riding, scratch golfing PITA that even your wife works weekends to get away from you :(

·
Super Moderator
27,370 Posts
Glad I could help.

·
Registered
6,143 Posts
Hey you’re retired now. Always more traffic on the weekends. Go riding when all the bozo‘s are at work :)

·
Super Moderator
22,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Now you made me feel that since I don't ride to live there's something wrong with my well rounded way of life. You hurt my feelings you pathetic excuse of a whitewater kayaking, motorcycle riding, scratch golfing PITA that even your wife works weekends to get away from you :(
pretty much accurate,,,leave out the "scratch" tho...should be so lucky...as for you the only well rounded part of you is your head due to its being full of hot air and nothing else. You should consider leasing out all that empty space.

·
Super Moderator
22,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
That's when Barb is home and she has chores for him. She works weekends.......

more the reason to be out riding...can even use that as an excuse.

·
Super Moderator
22,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Hey you’re retired now. Always more traffic on the weekends. Go riding when all the bozo‘s are at work :)
hey...hows things by you?

·
Registered
6,143 Posts
Things are going well here. Haven’t been riding a lot going to take a ride on Wednesday for lunch. Doing our social distancing. Hoping this is not the new normal. Hope all is well on your end

·
Super Moderator
22,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
glad to read things are well..got out yesterday for a few hours looking for mums and scare crows...been fall decorating...found what I wanted so had to go home and get the 4 wheels.Got a weeks trip planned in the White Mts of NH Columbus week...yearly trip that we spend riding and enjoying the foilage colors.

·
Registered
6,143 Posts
Taking a short ride and heading to Watermans crab house in Rock Hall Md. tomorrow for lunch. Meeting up with Brownc50 and Danimal haven’t seen them all summer. Looks like a great day for a ride and lunch on the water.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts