Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a o1 VL800 it has the spoke rim on I have a chance to buy a alloy rim off a 07 Boulevard rim. I have been researching and can not get a defiant answer if it will look seems to be the same and would like to change over. The thing is it is not here for me to try out. If any one knows or has attempted this please let me know. Because if I change to a sold rim I wont have to worry about spokes front not worried about easier to find and not as expensive to replace. Thank you very much for looking and helping out if possible.

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
I pulled spoke rims off a C50 and installed alloy rims and didn't have any problem.

I can't imagine a VL would be any different.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
If you are buying from a C50, then yes it will fit with no issues. When you say Boulevard, that can get confusing as the whole line of cruisers from Suzuki during those years are boulevards. S40 S50 C50 M50 C90 M90 and so on.

·
Premium Member
28,859 Posts
The front wheel from an M50 is a whole different animal due to the inverted forks. But the rear interchange no problem.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.