Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , I just bought a new 2019 VL800 C50 . Already looking for mods. I was directed to your to your site for info for the DJ mod.

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
There's 1,200,648 threads on the topic.
Use the search function.
It'll tell you everything you need to know.
Click here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, great site. I found the threads. Like some of the members said the bike vibrates at 70 mph and up. My riding is on 50 - 60 mph roads. My bike has a 5 year warranty on it so if I do the mods it will be no earlier than 2025.

·
Registered
19,691 Posts
Be careful with the "warranty". We had another member have to hire a lawyer to get the "warranty" company to pay for repairs to their bike.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
welcome...where ya from?
Alberta Spruce Grove Canada. I have my learners permit working to get my class 6 . Delay on road tests because of the BUG. Been delayed for learners holders for one year for now. At least I can ride with others riders.

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Alberta Spruce Grove Canada. I have my learners permit working to get my class 6 . Delay on road tests because of the BUG. Been delayed for learners holders for one year for now. At least I can ride with others riders.
Small world, I stayed in Spruce Grove last year, working with TransAlta. Also hired an engineering company from Spruce Grove that I’m currently working with. Will have several people there in September.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Small world, I stayed in Spruce Grove last year, working with TransAlta. Also hired an engineering company from Spruce Grove that I’m currently working with. Will have several people there in September.
I'm originally from a farming, oil industry area , Tangent Alta .

·
Premium Member
3,731 Posts
Welcome from Florida :)

·
Super Moderator
26,076 Posts
Welcome from Kennesaw GA!

·
Super Moderator
58,755 Posts
Nothing like riding bareback.

Welcome and enjoy :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi! Small world, I grew up in Spruce Grove. I just got a 2002 Volusia, planning on heading back there end of September.

·
Super Moderator
21,076 Posts
dressing up a new bike to make it personal can become 3 things...
1...costly...you'll probably end up spending as much and maybe more than what you paid for the mc
2...time consuming..I drank endless pots of coffee while I searched for different items to dress the bike with...nevermind who had the best price...loved every minute of it...
3...an addiction...yep. like anything one comes to love and enjoy, just when you think you're done its like "I wonder how I could dress up that area"...

·
Super Moderator
4,446 Posts
Welcome from Gettysburg address

1 - 17 of 17 Posts