Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo, back on a Boulevard C50...this one is triked with a Lehman Tramp conversion. 800 CC is not exactly robust for a trike but I am 77 years old, and it is just right for me for the solo riding that I do...At my age the stability of a trike is helpful...Had an 08 C50T as my first full sized bike ever...it was a dandy..

This one is royal blue with black accents....2005 model with very low miles..

Just checking in,

Bob in North Carolina

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Your'e gonna love it. Trust me. check out this site. www.triketalk.com Not as friendly as this place but almost!:)

·
Premium Member
6,700 Posts
Welcome back, from Ontario, Canada!

I hope I'm still on a bike at 77, and in the drivers seat, not a sidecar!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yo, back on a Boulevard C50...this one is triked with a Lehman Tramp conversion. 800 CC is not exactly robust for a trike but I am 77 years old, and it is just right for me for the solo riding that I do...At my age the stability of a trike is helpful...Had an 08 C50T as my first full sized bike ever...it was a dandy..

This one is royal blue with black accents....2005 model with very low miles..

Just checking in,

Bob in North Carolina
Awesome! Glad you're back my C50 brother. No shame in a trike, sounds like you've more then earned the right to be on one. It's cool yours is a C50. Probably not many C50 trikes out there. I've seen a few in the classifieds and they seem EXPENSIVE. Feel free to not answer this question if you don't want to talk price, but I'm curious as to how much you have to pay for something like that and if there's any good deals out there?

Also is Lehman the way to go? Seems there's different types of kits. Trikes interest me cause I'm guessing I'll get one in the future.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
:wayhappy: Welcome back riding motorcycles :shades:at 77 must be a great way to stay young at heart. :wayhappy:

Lots of us started on trikes as kids. Welcome to your second childhood.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
trike

Awesome! Glad you're back my C50 brother. No shame in a trike, sounds like you've more then earned the right to be on one. It's cool yours is a C50. Probably not many C50 trikes out there. I've seen a few in the classifieds and they seem EXPENSIVE. Feel free to not answer this question if you don't want to talk price, but I'm curious as to how much you have to pay for something like that and if there's any good deals out there?

Also is Lehman the way to go? Seems there's different types of kits. Trikes interest me cause I'm guessing I'll get one in the future.
Hey dirt I know you were asking Bob about prices and such I am currently in contact with the owner of the link I have attached about maybe doing a conversion on my 2008 C50T. We haven't got into solid pricing yet but this link might help. I am wondering if a person can buy cheaper that convert their bike. Take a look at the the link
Authorized dealer of Lehman, Champion, Roadsmith, and Frankenstein Trikes

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey dirt I know you were asking Bob about prices and such I am currently in contact with the owner of the link I have attached about maybe doing a conversion on my 2008 C50T. We haven't got into solid pricing yet but this link might help. I am wondering if a person can buy cheaper that convert their bike. Take a look at the the link
Authorized dealer of Lehman, Champion, Roadsmith, and Frankenstein Trikes
I realize this is a very late response but thanks for taking the time to answer:wayhappy:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts