Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Optic Amour Windshield. Dianne and actually installed this ourselves. Some great YouTube videos- one hour and ten minutes later-done. Goes up and down like a dream. High quality product with a vent.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,641 Posts
Wow!
That is one stunning trike.

Congrats.

I hope when I grow up that someday I could afford one.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Woof woof! Still got the old motorcycle plate to put on it?

As of today, yes I do. Now which trike I’m I gonna put it on, I should know by the end of the day. WTF? “It’s not a ride without the dog”. Stay tuned.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
56,270 Posts
Too early to say how many trikes you have at this point in time? Have Diane count for you :p

It's pretty simple really. Like if you see only 1 then it's 1. If you see a 2nd one then it's 2 and so on and so forth....

Then you would choose which 1 to put the vanity plate on.

If there's only 1 though there would be no choice involved.

Capeesh?

·
Administrator
16,248 Posts
Maybe he's starting a fleet of trikes.... different one for each day of the week.

Kinda like you and trailers.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Too early to say how many trikes you have at this point in time? Have Diane count for you

It's pretty simple really. Like if you see only 1 then it's 1. If you see a 2nd one then it's 2 and so on and so forth....

Then you would choose which 1 to put the vanity plate on.

If there's only 1 though there would be no choice involved.

Capeesh?
As we kept the old vanity plate, and now have the new identical one, we have two plates. I am selling/trading in the Gold Wing for a different trike. During this time complications have come up. So currently I have 2 identical vanity plates, and no trikes. Clear as mud.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
When I saw the title of this thread my first thought was "They finally fixed it"

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #39 (Edited)
Here you go- one trike, one vanity plate. 2017 Slingshot SL LE Midnight Cherry. 5632 miles. If you have seen Jeff and Maria’s, very similar.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 67 Posts