Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm back with another Boulevard in the garage again, but it's a Baby Bouley, an S40 or the old Savage 650. Already hard at work making a bobber out of it for a fun project. Granted it isn't a Volusia, but had some questions I figured you guys could answer without joining yet another forum. Lol. Cheers! I am still riding that evil Sportster, but for $300 I couldn't pass this little Bouley for a winter project. Will share pics as we go on it.

Need a left side outer switch for it (the passing light flash is broken due to the accident) the headlight harness inside the bucket both plugs are melted, headlight (may go something different) but we do definitely need fork tubes due to that and pitting.

Attachments

·
Registered
19,330 Posts
A recommendation if I may. The LS650 is already kind of a bobber from the factory. What it REALLY wants to be is a cafe racer.

·
Registered
19,330 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Skrap, we've got a list for Ryca, no cafe parts though. Back can't bend that way anymore. Lol but if all pans out we might sell this one and go after another and do a cafe style or brat bike.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
It would look really cool with a car tire on the back! I don't imagine you would be expecting it to be a twisty road champ, the tire would look cool and last a very long time. Dark side people run car tires despite the controversy on safety.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts