Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Jacksonville Illinois. I have been wanting a bike for some time now and my good friend Born2bWild found me an 04 in great shape and I love it. I can't wait to meet some of you and have met some awesome B(r)VR people and rode with them at their memorial rally and can't wait for more rides. Thanks again to Born2bWild for introducing me to riding and for finding me and awesome bike.

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
Congrats on the new bike. What exactly did you buy?

Reactions: montanamoose

·
Registered
27,503 Posts
Welcome!!! :wayhappy: I'm so glad we found you the bike! WOOHOOO!!! You'll meet some really awesome people here....and those that aren't so awesome..ignore them! :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Super Moderator
4,880 Posts
Greetings

Welcome to the VRC from Gettysburg Pa.....and congrats on the Vol. A nice cruzer and a great forum to boot......Ride safe and enjoy. Best. D

·
Premium Member
14,512 Posts
Hey montanamoose, stay away from her, she's trouble ;)

Welcome!!! :wayhappy: I'm so glad we found you the bike! WOOHOOO!!! You'll meet some really awesome people here....and those that aren't so awesome..ignore them! :biglaugh:
Hmmmmm Hi hun!
:wayhappy:

·
Premium Member
3,046 Posts
Welcome from Alabama.
War Eagle!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.