Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
27,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Randal has graciously offered to once again do a beer/liquor run for us before we get there so we don't have to haul it on the bike. You'll pay him when you get there--so please have cash ready to give him. I need what you want, qty, particular brand and if you have specifics like cans, bottles, whatever.
PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU to not hijack this thread as I need to be able to keep up with it. My sanity is already questionable....please don't add to it's demise! :lol: (and if you hijack it's YOUR order that's going to be wrong! :twisted: :lol: )

So, post your requests here please.

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
16 pack Miller Bottles
1/2 case of Bud light bottles

At least that's what I remember being told.

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
2 cases of bottle Michelob ultra. (I think there's 20 bottles per case 8)

·
Premium Member
17,308 Posts
1 case Bud light for acorn & 1case Labatt light for me. :D If he can't get Labatt get Miller.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Don't think we will be attending but if we get into town might do a ride by on the way to moms so if you could hold a couple of beers for us.

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
Lori,
2 Bottles of Arbor Mist (not sangria but anything else is ok) and 12 pack Bud Light bottles.
And we'll be there Thursday through Sunday!

Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
2 for certain and

and maybe 3 of us, in a room, and save the beer for these guys. If U r talking 4 the weekend, 12 maybe 15 but no more then that for both nights they tell me. an evenings worth for both nights. I know we will want the morning rides for sure. We all 3 are morning ppl. so easy does it to some degree. Personally, I'm dry.

·
Registered
394 Posts
3x 40's of OE!

^^ Just Kidding! But make sure they have diet coke available, if not.. will take a 6 pack of that. :)

·
Registered
27,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jungle said:
3x 40's of OE!

^^ Just Kidding! But make sure they have diet coke available, if not.. will take a 6 pack of that. :)
It'll be available at the restaurant, but if you want it in the cans or something I can tell him that.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Born2bWild said:
Jungle said:
3x 40's of OE!

It'll be available at the restaurant, but if you want it in the cans or something I can tell him that.
Well, 1 x 2liter will work as well, I'll bring the fill'r. ;)

·
Registered
27,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok, I'll tell him. I think he might have it in the bottles for sale in the restaurant too though. I'll ask. :wink: We gotcha covered!

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
jeez...lemme see....3 nites x 2 peeps x 3- 12pks of Bud Select IN BOTTLES x the square root of the bottle of tequila i'm bringing = one helluva a good time 8)

·
Registered
7,830 Posts
wehrd1 said:
jeez...lemme see....3 nites x 2 peeps x 3- 12pks of Bud Select IN BOTTLES x the square root of the bottle of tequila i'm bringing = one helluva a good time 8)
You ain't bringin SQUAT. Cause you ain't comin! :cry: Oh crap, I've hijacked the thread. Lori's gonna beat my @ss (groooovy, baby!
)

In that case....1 bottle (750 ML, 1 L, I don't care) of Bacardi Gold Rum. And directions on how to obtain Coke to complement the aforementioned.

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
TNrookie said:
wehrd1 said:
You ain't bringin SQUAT. Cause you ain't comin! :cry: Oh crap, I've hijacked the thread. Lori's gonna beat my @ss (groooovy, baby!
)

In that case....1 bottle (750 ML, 1 L, I don't care) of Bacardi Gold Rum. And directions on how to obtain Coke to complement the aforementioned.
hello??!?!?? scroll UP! there are cokes available at the restuarant on site, and i'm sure they have gas/convenience stores in AR... :roll:

:lol:

and you never KNOW who just may show up 8)

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
ok - just to confirm - we're gonna be there - so please include Colleen's order.

seeya next week!

·
Registered
18,342 Posts
bumping this.... as per requested.....

1 - 20 of 40 Posts