Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I send some messages out but just in case I don't get a response. I have been reading a few post on here about 13" apes and still using the stock cables. I went ahead and ordered the 13" apes from Phatperformance but looking at my bike yesterday I just don't see the cable length. Maybe they just look short but are long enough for this task. Anyway if anyone has any advise on rerouting the cables, or any little tricks, I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
I got 13" apes and stock cables. 2006 C50c. No special rerouting either...

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
What year bike? Hope it isn't a 2007! Slightly shorter cables, and that might affect the install.

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
Sergeant133 said:
I send some messages out but just in case I don't get a response. I have been reading a few post on here about 13" apes and still using the stock cables. I went ahead and ordered the 13" apes from Phatperformance but looking at my bike yesterday I just don't see the cable length. Maybe they just look short but are long enough for this task. Anyway if anyone has any advise on rerouting the cables, or any little tricks, I would appreciate any help. Thanks.
WELCOME, new member.

Pete

1 - 6 of 6 Posts