Suzuki Volusia Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the Bat wing fairing and ape bars together? I have the 12" apes and I want the Bat wing fairing and I am wondering if there would be any issues? Thanks!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Hey Mark, if you pull this off I definitely want to see pictures, I wonder what that would look like on my C 90 ??????...…

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Here I thought this thread was going to be about a new crossover movie between "Batman" and Planet of the Apes".......

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wish I could find a batwing fairing that I could try and fit before I buy it! LOL! I am not about to lose my apes to accommodate the fairing but dang it! I want one bad!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have done a little research since it seems nobody here has apes and batwing and it seems as though I am going to be ok :) I think I will just go ahead and put the batwing on and leave the "used street glide" to someone else ;)

·
Registered
670 Posts
You could always use pull back risers if they are too far forward for them

Reactions: Mark's c50t

·
Administrator
16,660 Posts
I have done a little research since it seems nobody here has apes and batwing and it seems as though I am going to be ok :) I think I will just go ahead and put the batwing on and leave the "used street glide" to someone else ;)
Smart move :shades:

·
Administrator
16,660 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.