Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RESULTS ON THE RIDE:

After installation of Magnum Dyno-Boost your bike's dynamics will be much more favorable as before, HP and Nm data will be upgraded.
Acceleration will grow dramatically and you will not be surprised after filling the tank: consumption will not grow.

Acceleration will show attractive and surprising values, besides an extreme result can be expected when revving up the engine from a low to a higher RPM.

The Magnum Dyno-Boost Performance Chip Control Module was developed and is produced by Magnum autotuning Engineering Ltd. only.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Taken fron the link.. "Dyno-BOOST fouls the ECU resulting richer air/fuel ratio, accordingl"

But will not decrease MPG :roll: :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
MrDisc said:
RESULTS ON THE RIDE:

After installation of Magnum Dyno-Boost your bike's dynamics will be much more favorable as before, HP and Nm data will be upgraded.
Acceleration will grow dramatically and you will not be surprised after filling the tank: consumption will not grow.

Acceleration will show attractive and surprising values, besides an extreme result can be expected when revving up the engine from a low to a higher RPM.

The Magnum Dyno-Boost Performance Chip Control Module was developed and is produced by Magnum autotuning Engineering Ltd. only.

Is this your advertisement for your product? Are you selling this stuff in Custom Mods and NOT in Vendors forum?

I GET ALL THAT YOU PROMISE JUST BY DOING THE GAS CAP MOD. THANK YOU.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
It is basically an adjustable resistor that you hook into the air temp sensor. It fools the ECU into thinking that the air temp is colder than it actually is. This causes the ECU to inject more fuel (richer air/fuel mixture). It "will" affect MPG's and it might make the bike more responsive. I put one similar to this on my pick-up and removed it after one long trip.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is this your advertisement for your product?
No I was thinking about trying it out, Just seeing if anyone else had.

·
Registered
801 Posts
MrDisc said:
RESULTS ON THE RIDE:

Mort said:
Is this your advertisement for your product? Are you selling this stuff in Custom Mods and NOT in Vendors forum?

I GET ALL THAT YOU PROMISE JUST BY DOING THE GAS CAP MOD. THANK YOU.

Hey Mort lighten up Francis, the kids just askin? :lol:

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
twobigkahuna said:
Has anyone who posted actually used this product from Magnum Tuning on their C50 ?

WELCOME to the VR site, new member, and keep on posting.

pete

S

·
0 Posts
RESULTS ON THE RIDE:

Benelli TNT250/BN302. I bought the product via Amazon. Installed it in Indonesia. The dyno boost did nothing but cause my bike to shut off, difficulty in starting and my FI light comes on after a few miles of riding and bike cuts off.The mechanic said its because he has no computer to set the parameters so he has to "feel" which is not a precise science.There is a locally made product for 15USD and works perfectly. I spent 230USD on a product that does not work. Disclaimer: I am not trashing the product but I have been to 2 different mechanics that get the same results.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts