·
Registered
18,342 Posts
He's changed the ad header. Now says 'VS 800 (??) Intruder'

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wrote him an email when I first saw this but he's never replied nor did he include it in the listing to help anyone out. Hope he's right on this.

I like how he rants that he's... getting sick and tired of new members with no feedback bidding on his stuff... when he can't ever get the listing right in the first place. :roll: Beware. It takes all kinds. :wink:

·
Premium Member
7,988 Posts
Siouxperkev said:
I like how he rants that he's... getting sick and tired of new members with no feedback bidding on his stuff... when he can't ever get the listing right in the first place. :roll: Beware. It takes all kinds. :wink:

HAHA!!!!! thats exactly my thoughts when i read his listing.... needs to get his damn shit straight before ranting about the buyers... lol

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
I don't buy from people who start their descriptions in that manner. Usually it means they have created their own problems or they are their own problem.

·
Registered
99,999 Posts
Looks comfortable.

Pete

·
Registered
13,222 Posts

kinda hard to "figure it out on your own using the pics" when there is only one pic of the side ... :? doesn't look like my '01 VL800 at all... :?: :?:

I'd definitely move on to the next seller ... this one comes across like an a$$hat!

just sayin' 8)

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
petec50c said:
Looks comfortable.

Pete
Thanks Pete. Appreciate your contribution. :roll:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts