Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Morning Dennis,
How is retirement? Honey do list done? If I have time to ride this weekend, I will be watching Paula ride in circles. She did not do so well in class and needs more time in the seat to get comfortable. Well, she has to be able to keep her butt in the seat. She dropped the bike a couple of times in class and while practicing with me. Trainer did not think she was going to do "well" on the test after the first day. She is persistent but a slow learner. I am working now to get engine guards on the bike to protect it from the ground and her legs. She is was/is nursing a hip injury that she received from her workouts. So patience is the key here. With this heat, I have been keeping my head indoors and not doing much of anything except chores indoors. So my list is getting bigger.

Safe ride my friend!

·
Administrator
16,248 Posts
We might be game for something on Sunday or Monday.

·
Registered
19,714 Posts
I'll be out if weather permits. Maybe we could meet up, say somewhere in eastern Ohio or Western PA.

:biglaugh::scoot::scoot:

You said anywhere.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Congrats on retirement.
I'm booked this weekend. Going to try to do Snake's run.

·
Super Moderator
19,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Morning Dennis,
How is retirement? Honey do list done? If I have time to ride this weekend, I will be watching Paula ride in circles. She did not do so well in class and needs more time in the seat to get comfortable. Well, she has to be able to keep her butt in the seat. She dropped the bike a couple of times in class and while practicing with me. Trainer did not think she was going to do "well" on the test after the first day. She is persistent but a slow learner. I am working now to get engine guards on the bike to protect it from the ground and her legs. She is was/is nursing a hip injury that she received from her workouts. So patience is the key here. With this heat, I have been keeping my head indoors and not doing much of anything except chores indoors. So my list is getting bigger.

Safe ride my friend!
hope she gets more comfortable as she practices.

·
Administrator
16,248 Posts
pick your pleasure...can meet you anywhere to go anywhere.
Haven't been to the 202 Dinner yet this year for thier burgers and homemade onion rings.

Also haven't been to Bubs BBQ yet, or Huntington Country Store, or..... :)

·
Super Moderator
8,768 Posts
was going to recommend the Lakehouse in Ashfield for saturday, seems like recent reviews pretty negative...lets just stay away from holiday weekend traffic and pick a place as we ride.
Look into a place in Ashfield called Elmer's Store. Comes recommended by someone I know.

·
Administrator
16,248 Posts
Gotta see that place some day. Always sounds interesting.

You have to go there for a Wrapple and a coffee.......Mmmmm

We can meet you there sometime.

·
Super Moderator
19,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Haven't been to the 202 Dinner yet this year for thier burgers and homemade onion rings.

Also haven't been to Bubs BBQ yet, or Huntington Country Store, or..... :)
bubs sounds good,,,pit stop at the huntington country store on the way home for some ice cream and grab some pastries. Diner would be fine... let me know what works for you and we'll take it from there.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts