Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a brand new (on showroom floor) 2015 C90 BOSS. Looks great but a little heavier then what I'm used to. Wanted to lower it 1 to 2 inches but so far the dealer can't find bones to fit. So far he got some from his two certified dealers but the holes are too small for the bolts. Drilling them out would compromise the bones. Anyone who can help, I would love to hear from you.

·
Premium Member
3,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No bones available for 2015 c90 at this time...

·
Premium Member
3,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
John, do you know when you will have them?

·
Premium Member
3,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JOHN, You are my hero! After 3 other attempts at getting lowering links, yours actually fit. Even riding 40 miles to the shop in 30 degree weather was well worth it. Even though I've put 4800 miles on my C90 at full height this is the first time I've really felt (almost) totally safe on her. Also, I can throw my leg over without scratching the gas tank with my boot. It's still 6 inches or more off the ground so plenty of clearance and no way I'm gonna throw sparks even on tight turns. Now all I have left to do (until I find more things to do) is add my LED lights all over her to complete my plans. Thanks again, John. If you need referrals come to me!

·
Premium Member
3,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the kind words! I love hearing from satisfied customers.

John, you don't happen to be into making lowers (wind deflectors) for the forks are you? (2015 C90)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts