Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

21 - 40 of 108 Posts

·
Administrator
52,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
Thank You Chris,
Wanda seems to have completely rejected the virus.
Wanda, Her 86 year old mother, two sisters, a niece, and a friend all went to New Orleans together, and all seem to have made it well past the two week incubation period. Matter of fact, it has been 3 weeks since they visited the French Quarter in NOL.
VERY glad to hear you are better today, my friend.

How is Wanda? I assume she contracted it as well.

·
The Village Idiot
5,018 Posts
Glad to hear your better half skirted it... But just the same, man, hope you continue to recover fast. Sounds like you are over the hump...

·
Administrator
52,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
Thank You!
Oh yeah......way past the hump.
As nasty & weird as this virus is, I've had much worse, during 1992, and 2000.
Flu so bad that I figured it was lights out......especially during 2000.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Looks like my hair stylist has Corona. She visited her father who had it and now she is very sick. Her father wasn't showing any signs until after she left.

·
Super Moderator
25,177 Posts
Looks like my hair stylist has Corona. She visited her father who had it and now she is very sick. Her father wasn't showing any signs until after she left.
I don't know which I feel worse about, that she's sick, or that you have a "hairstylist". :p

·
Registered
19,502 Posts
who has hair?????

·
Registered
19,502 Posts
So a bit of good news from out household. My daughter's CoVid test came back negative. She has the flu. She's been pretty miserable for a week, but given the circumstances, we're all breathing a sigh of relief.

·
Super Moderator
20,459 Posts
wife working weekends only know 2 12-14 hour shifts each day...nursing home a few towns away has half a dozen cases...her nursing home so far virus free...or at least so they think...worry every time she goes to work now she comes home with more than she left with...hug your loved ones.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
I don't know which I feel worse about, that she's sick, or that you have a "hairstylist". :p
Yep, she is great. When I started riding, I told her I need my hair to look great when I take off the helmet and she delivered perfectly. She has been cutting my hair for 18 years.

·
Registered
8,321 Posts
I did a little bit of math last night, and I am not a math major by any means. My "numbers" came off the internet so they may be false (we know how accurate the media is).....it seems like less than .1 % of the US population (2019 figure) have so far contracted the COVID 19 virus. An even smaller number have perished from the disease.

Moral of this post? Things aren't quite as horrible as the media is making it out if you compare it to past pandemics. Don't panic and chill out.

21 - 40 of 108 Posts