Suzuki Volusia Forum banner

Anybody looking for nintendo DS games

418 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  RevBill 
#1 ·
These are what I have: Will sell all for $35.00 shipped or $8.00 each.

Cooking Mama

Cooking Mama makes you into a budding chef seeking out new recipes. Prepare foods then combine raw ingredients together as you cook them on the stove. Follow real recipes or experiment with your own combinations to create a culinary masterpiece with your stylus. Let's get cooking, mama! Earn bronze, silver and gold medals based on the quality of your cooking Practice mode lets you finetune your cooking skills without being judged Share recipes with up to 4 other people or transfer a saved game to a friend via the DS wireless link

Chameleon

This puzzle game offers players simple controls that are easy to get into along with competitive play as you attempt to match colors on your playfield. The game features several playable characters along with a bonus character. Each character has her own special power, which can be used to hinder the opponent. Wireless play and a variety of rule sets bring even more replay-ability to this addictive game.

Lifesigns
It's a matter of life and death in this unique and exciting adventure game. You must strive to become a top-notch intern at one of the country’s best hospitals. As though you were a real doctor, you will be continuously confronted with medical emergencies and personnel issues that require your immediate attention. Communicate and interact with patients, nurses and other doctors in this dramatic medical simulation game where you are the doctor on call!

New York Times Crosswords

The New York Times Crosswords makes a perfect pairing: The intellectual challenge of the New York Times crossword puzzles & the stylus control of the Nintendo DS. Write your answers into each puzzle with the stylus or use a Touch Screen keyboard to enter letters. Various modes of play will challenge even the most savvy wordplay enthusiasts.

Brain Buster-puzzle pak

Brain Buster Puzzle Pak features hundreds of puzzles ranging from the hugely popular Sudoku to the latest craze in Japan, Kakuro. Also included are the uniquely challenging and innovative games Light Up, Nurikabe, and Slitherlink. These puzzles have all been created in conjunction with Nikoli, the leading puzzle creators in Japan. Along with the straightforward puzzles in Brain Buster Puzzle Pak, there will be added bonuses that can be unlocked as players enjoy solving the mind benders. For example, various monsters and asteroids distract you as you work on puzzle, but by removing them you earn special hints, adding to the fun factor. Wallpapers also become available after completing certain puzzle problems which can then be used to change the background graphic of each game.

Super Collapse 3

Explore the ever-shifting world of Super Collapse! 3, the latest addition to the smash-hit Super Collapse! franchise, as each level presents new and challenging ways to test your skill and speed.
Super Collapse! 3 introduces Quest! where you can explore fun and unique stages for hours of frenzied adventure. And for the Collapse! aficionado, new variations plus your classic favorites in Quick Play deliver endless, back-to-back challenges.

See less See more
#2 ·
... sending you a PM ... got paypal?? .. or let me know how you wnat your money ... between my niece and myself I think we can put all these to good use ... or at least while away the hours ...

#4 ·
paypal sent Rick ... thanks again man ... looking forward to taking these on (not to mention our niece is bouncing up and down to be getting some new games) ... this is a blessing man ... now you and yours please stay blessed too ...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.